Wednesday, September 26, 2007

RULES

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST! First of all, if you're going to use my layouts, please add me as a friend! Below there are links to the backgrounds I used to make myspace layouts. (IMPORTANT NOTE! The majority of these background images were not made by me. I only did the HTML coding for the layouts.)Just click the link ( for example: Goku 1) and it will show you a background pic. If you like that pic, click the link beside it that says "CLICK TO GET THE CODE". Then copy and paste the code in your "about me" section. If the layout doesn't show up on your page right, then you probably need to delete your old layout code. If that still doesn't work, then shoot me a message. Finally, please don't link to these pics. If you do, you'll use up all my bandwidth and then none of us will have any layouts.

No comments: